Friday, May 6, 2011

My new blog

So . . . I got an email two days ago telling me that I had not published anything to my blog since 2008. Wow! Has it really been that long? Anyway, I went in and checked it and sure enough, the really cute background that I had purchased was gone. My photos that were stored in photobucket were gone. It was basically just a lonely blog header photo of me and my family. When my babies were 3 and 5. They are now 6 and 8. Yes, it has been a long time. I decided that I needed an update. Even a new name. So here it goes. After much thought and deliberation (about five minutes) I decided on " Mi Vida Loca, Y'all!" It seemed to fit perfectly and was much more creative than my previous blog name, "The Keels Family" . . . I mean, really. Were my creative juices not working on the day that I created the last blog? Whatever. I digress. My life is pretty much crazy most of the time, hence, the new name. The blog will be full of my thoughts and ramblings on the things that I love: Family, Friends, Food, Photography, and all things Southern. I hope that you guys will enjoy it. Oh, and not to worry . . . my next post will not be in 2014! :-)

1 comments:

Sophie Morand said...

I am glad you are back! I can not wait to read your posts. I love the new name and the banner!
I also love the "Everyday" magazine idea for teacher appreciation week. And the cupcakes are adorable.
A little bit in advance, Happy Mother's Day!
Special hug for Jackson please!

Post a Comment